Dienstag, 28. April 2015

Shorter hair

My friend Franzis inspired me to cut my hair a little shorter last Sunday. We were chatting about how tired we are tired of having the same hairstyle for years, how annoying long hair can be at times and how nice it would be to have a little shorter hair now that it's getting warmer. On top of that I had no idea what to do with my hair recently. The ends were dry and damaged because I bleached my hair 2 years ago. I'm currently letting my natural hair color grow out, so I seriously considered just chopping the damaged ends off. And on Sunday I spontaneously did!

After washing my hair I combed it, made a ponytail and cut it off. Xin helped me to touch up the hair I couldn't reach by myself and it was done! Gone is a hair length worth of 1 year of growing, haha! But I don't regret it. It's not that short now and it's a lot more comfortable.



This is what my hair looked like when it was dry: 



And after straightening:




I think we did a pretty good job with the hair cut! Maybe I'll wear it short until my natural hair color has completely grown out, and then consider letting it grow long again. I'm just sick of the bleached blond... at least it doesn't look that bad anymore. The 10cm I cut off looked a lot lighter than my natural hair color, while now it looks more like a soft ombre. I think I'll cut it again when it's getting warmer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik