Samstag, 25. April 2015

Cherry blossoms

Today Xin and me went to Primark to go shopping for spring/summer clothes. We went really early in the morning because Primark is always so crowded in the afternoon. Unfortunately we haven't found anything except a sweater for Xin for 3€, haha! I was looking for a cute chiffon blouse, maybe with a peter pan collar. But the ones I found at Primark had a weird cut and were completely transparent... I guess I'm not into the trends that are going on right now. Xin said I should buy clothes next time we are in China, but that wouldn't happen before next Winter. Maybe I'll just order clothes from Yesstyle as soon as I have the money~

We were a bit disappointed because we couldn't find clothes we liked, but at least we spotted these beautiful cherry blossom trees near Primark! Cherry blossoms make me so happy, I mean they are pink and so pretty to look at. It truly feels like Spring has finally arrived when the cherry blossoms start blooming.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik