Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

❀ Etude House flower moistfull face cream ❀ [Review]

Cherry blossoms for your skin 

I've been using this face cream for a long time and now want to share what I think about it!


It comes in a pale pink color and has a wonderful cherry blossom scent to it. 
As you can read on the backside of the box it also contains baobab tree extract. I googled the benefits and apparently it contains a lot of Vitamin C and antioxidants!



The cream itself has a lightweight, gel-like consistency. It's just as babypink as the pot it comes in and is a little transparent.

You only need a small amount of cream for your whole face, and it feels easy and refreshing to spread this gel-like cream on your face. In summer you can even leave it in the fridge overnight, so it will have a nice cooling effect!

The cherry blossom scent is lovely, very subtle and not too strong.


I loved using this face cream during summer, as it moisturized my skin well without leaving it oily. My skin is sensitive and I have problems with acne, but my skin has never been as clear as when I was using this cream! It was either because of the lightweight consistency that didn't clog my pores as much as other moisturizers do or because of the incredigents, I'm not sure. Anyway, I will definately purchase the Flower Moistfull cream again sometime!

But first I will try the Etude House Moistfull Collagen face cream, because it's getting cold in Germany, which means my skin will be drier and needs more moisture!

I hope this review was helpful to you! Please feel free to follow my blog, more reviews are coming! =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik