Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014

Trip to Hamburg + my first Purikura!

Last weekend we made a one-day-trip to Hamburg with our friends. ^_^
We planned to go to Heidepark, an amusement park in Soltau and since it's close to Hamburg, my friends figured we can spend a day there as well!

On Saturday we started our trip with a ~3 hours drive to Hamburg.

After checking in to our hotel we went for lunch at "Jam Jam", a running sushi restaurant.



It was so much fun! They had dim sum, vegetables, sushi, mochis and much more.
I think the four of us were taking aaaall the good stuff away from the other customers, haha! 




I went totally crazy over the avocado sushi. I haven't had sushi for a long time so I took this chance and stuffed myself with it. :D You should've seen the huge stack of plates on our table! We felt very sorry for the employers who are in charge of washing dishes.... ^_^" 



They also had bubble tea! I chose almond bubble tea with tapioca pearls, it was sooo good!

After lunch we walked to the J-Store, which is a shop for manga and Japanese merchandise... and most importantly it has a purikura machine (which was the main reason why we wanted to go there)!

My first purikuras ever... ;__; 





This one was one of our first tries and Xin wasn't fast enough to get in the picture. ;_;



Halloween theme, perfect for October. <3



We keep saying that we girls are bunnies and our guys are pandas. :'D




The small puri in the upper left corner was our very first one and it was a huge fail. :D

Also, "nusae suseu" was just gibberish that we were typing in a hurry when we tried to figure out how everything works...

I don't even want to upload the full body pictures because I look so fat in them. :D I had to stand in the front and SQUAT so Xin would fit in the pictures... he's too tall. T_T~

We also took couple puris. <3




I'm only allowed to upload this one because Xin thinks he looks weird with the eye enlarging effect, altough I told him he looks handsome, but he won't believe me. ;_; But it does look like he's wearing circle lenses or something.

The J-Store itself wasn't impressive to me at all... it's rather small and besides mangas they had a few backbacks, Dragonball plushies and One Piece T-Shirts. Also some expensive school Lolita dresses... so the shop unfortunately wasn't too interesting for me.

We then walked around the streets of Hamburg, towards the sea. Afterall, when you're in Hamburg, you gotta see the harbors!











Last but not least we visited the Miniature Museum, which exhibits models of several big cities.













Every now and then they turned down the lights in the museum as you can see!

We had a really good day in Hamburg, even if we were exhausted at the end of the day from all the walking. ^_^ There's so much to see in Hamburg that one day just isn't enough. I hope we can go there again some time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik